Available since version 1.7.0
Switching between edit / preview and other layers in the AEM Touch UI requires numerous clicks. The UI hot-keys bind easy to use keystrokes to show various layers of the AEM UI.
How to Use
Open up a page in AEM using the UI page editing interface (not the Classic UI).
Use the following key strokes to show the corresponding layers.
- Edit: Ctrl + Shift + E
- Preview: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Annotate: Ctrl + Shift + A
- Developer: Ctrl + Shift + D
- Targeting: Ctrl + Shift + T
- Toggle Side Panel: Ctrl + Shift + S
This feature is “always on” for ACS AEM Commons 1.7.0 to 4.0.0.