Set Replication Status
Available since version 2.12.0/3.9.0
Sets the cq:lastReplicated, cq:lastReplicateBy and cq:lastReplicatedAction on the payload to the values provided in the Workflow process’s PROCESS_ARGS.
During asset migrations, after using a tool like VLT-RCP to transfer assets to a puvblish server, this process can be used in conjunction with Bulk Workflow Manager to mark the assets that were VLT’ed over as replicated.
How to Use
A new Workflow Process step that executes Set Replication Status can be added to a workflow model, and the WF Processes Process ARGS can be supplied as defined below.
Process Args Options
Set the Workflow Process Steps’ PROCESS_ARGS to a line break-delimited list of property pairs, which are in turn delimited by
- The replication action to use in the replication status property
- Options: ACTIVATED, DEACTIVATED, CLEAR
- CLEAR will remove all replication state from the resource (including replication date, and replicated by)
- Required field. No default provided.
- The date/time to use in the replicated at property
- Accepts format: yyyy-MM-dd’T’HH:mm
- Defaults to Now
- The user name to use in the replicated by property
- Defaults to ‘migration’