Available since version 2.10.0/3.7.0
Page Compare is a tool for comparing two different pages or page versions side-by-side. It’s similar to the ACS AEM Commons Version Compare tool from which it is originated.
Motivations for creating this tool were:
- Version Compare with huge pages and many versions is difficult
- Loading time and html markup increases and handling in the browser is getting difficult
- The ability to compare two different pages (Multi-site manager)
How to Use
- Navigate to Tools > ACS AEM Commons > Page Compare
- In the left column, use the pathfield and select a page to compare.
- By default, the right column will populate with the page selected in the left column, but with the current version.
- Optionally, in the right column select a different page to compare
- Once the desired pages are selected in the left and right columns, adjust the versions of each page to compare