Sling Component Debug Filter
Available since version 1.0.0
This feature is useful when there is a need to customise AEM Touch UI and find out the resource paths of AEM Touch UI Granite components. The Devs currently use non-standard techniques to find out the right paths to be overlaid for customising the Touch UI. These techniques are time consuming and does not provide an instant solution.
With this feature the devs can just inspect the HTML of the selected element and find the CRX resource paths in the HTML comments. The solution uses a Sling component filter which filters all requests and injects the resource path in the HTML response of the components.
- The sling component filter works only when it is enabled in OSGI configuration. By default it is disabled.
- The filter only modifies the response of the requests whose URI contains
- The format of the HTML comment:
<!-- acs:resourcePath: /path/to/the/included/resource -->
Screenshots of example:
How to enable
- Navigate to AEM Web Console > Main > ConfMgr > ACS AEM Tools - Sling Component Debug Filter
- Check the
- Load the HTML page with the component in question, and view source.
- Search for
acs:resourcePathuntil the interesting include is found.