Test Page Generator
Available since version 0.0.12
Explain Query only works on AEM6 with Oak based repositories (TarMK/MongoMK)
Install the ACS AEM Tools package via the AEM Package Manager and then open Test Page Generator from the AEM Tools console, or directly at /etc/test-page-generator/test-page-generator.html
To get to the AEM Tools console from the Touch UI, from the left rail navigation, select Tools > ACS AEM Tools > Test Page Generator.
Test Page Generator is a utility to automatically generator large numbers of pages to test and validate behaviors at scale.
- All Property values will be stored as String or String
- Denote String properties by checking Multi and comma-delimitting the values
- Buckets can be created as CQ Pages or Folders (Since v.0.0.18)
- Be patient while it runs; Large generators can take some time. Performance will differ based on TarPM vs TarMK vs MongoMK as well
- When complete, some information will be provided and a link to the new content tree in CRXDE Lite
- Spot-check your generated pages to make sure everything looks good!
event-user-data (Since v0.0.30)
acs-aem-tools.test-page-generator is set for modifications invoked by this feature.