Available since version 0.0.22
Install the ACS AEM Tools package via the AEM Package Manager and then open VLT-RCP from the AEM Tools console, or directly at /etc/acs-tools/vlt-rcp.html
To get to the AEM Tools console from the Touch UI, from the left rail navigation, select Tools > ACS AEM Tools > VLT-RCP.
Download and install the latest Jackrabbit VLT-RCP Bundle on AEM.
ACS AEM Tools VLT-RCP is a WebUI for for Jackrabbit VLT-RCP. New tasks can be created, started and deleted.
Updates in v1.0.0
- New Features
- Additional action button to duplicate an existing task. Ie. create a new task based on an existing task’s values, but with a new ID. Since editing a task is not an option, this is very handy when a user makes a mistake or just does not want to re-add al the field values
- UI enhancements
- The previous UI used a table and bullet lists. Also, upon expanding a task, the UI shifts to adjust to the new text making it hard to follow. This PR uses an accordion instead. All visible labels/values are the same, just presented in a better way that keeps the values where they are.
- The previous UI did not respect expanded tasks when the auto-refresh button is on. This PR keeps the expanded tasks expanded even after the tasks have been updated (refreshed)
- Added small space between the auto-refresh text and icon
- removed the explanation for the expand/collapse icon as that was removed in favor of an accordion
- Bug fixes
removeCredentialsfilters was throwing
undefinederrors. does not affect user experience but fixed nonetheless.
- Code Format and comments
- Fixed some HTML formats and added comments where I could (in both HTML and JS)